OPEN WITH CARE
Our Commitment to Cleanliness
Get Healthy, Stay Healthy at the YMCA
WE APPRECIATE YOUR ADHERENCE TO THESE HEALTH & SAFETY PRECAUTIONS:
- Members must wear masks at all times except when in the pool
- Staff and members will have their temperatures checked before entering the facility. If your temperature is 100.4 or higher you will not be permitted to enter the Y
- It is required to make a reservation before using the Y
- All participants will be required to sign our Facility Use Waiver before your first visit. This only needs to be done once
- All locker rooms remain closed
- An open changing area in our available to use if needed
- Come ready to swim. Wear your swim suit under your clothes to make the process easier
- Come ready to use the fitness center
- Bring any equipment that you will need for your session including a filled water bottle and a towel
- Before and after use members must clean equipment with provided cleaning supplies
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO HELP KEEP YOU SAFE
Our staff members adhere to rigorous sanitation practices that follow public health and regulatory guidelines. In addition, our contracted cleaning service providers are accountable for remaining in the know on the latest recommendations from health agencies. We also have sanitation stations and disinfecting wipes for members to wipe down equipment, objects, and surfaces before and after use.
- Increased number of sanitation stations throughout the building
- Requiring check-in to ensure accurate tracking and only 25% capacity limit
- Limited capacity of each program by reservation attendance only
- Equipment spaced out for social distancing
- Continuous cleaning and sanitation throughout facility, including fogging!
CURRENT Hours of Operation:
Monday-Friday: 5:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: 9:00AM-3:00PM
We are excited to see so many members back at the Y! During our phased reopening and in accordance with State mandates, we are currently allowed to operate at 25% of our capacity. To do so with as much safety and care possible, we had implemented a registration model for lap swim, group exercise classes and fitness center use.
Thank you to all who have visited and have been so rigorous in your adherence to our new health and safety procedures. Because of this, we are pleased to announce that we have moved into Phase 3 of our reopening, which means memberships are activated!
WHAT THIS MEANS FOR CURRENT MEMBERS:
- Memberships have been reactivated on September 14th.
- We drafted dues for the first time on October 20th
- No more drop-in fees
- Reservations are still required for all activities as we continue to operate at 25% capacity. You can access the reservation page by clicking here. If you are having trouble with your login, please call us and we will be happy to help.
- If you have a medical reason or extenuating circumstances and wish to pause your membership please click here to submit your request.
WHAT THIS MEANS FOR NON-MEMBERS:
- It's time to join us at the Ridgewood Y! Easy as clicking this link!
- Joiners Fee of $99 is being WAIVED until 2/1/2021
- When you join the Ridgewood Y, you are joining more then a gym you are joining a community non-profit that stands for a cause.
Click here to learn more about the vision and mission of the Y
WHAT IS STILL CURRENTLY CLOSED/UNAVAILABLE by governor's orders:
- Showers, saunas and hot tub
- Locker rooms
- Water fountains will be for bottle fill only
- Towel Service
- Stay & Play
- Guests/National Membership
We are so incredibly grateful to the people who have stood by us throughout these challenging times. You were here for your YMCA when it needed your support, and we remain here for you.
President & CEO