REOPENING WITH CARE-PHASE 3
Temporary Hours of Operation:
Monday-Friday: 5:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: 9:00AM-3:00PM
We are excited to see so many members back at the Y! During our phased reopening and in accordance with State mandates, we are currently allowed to operate at 25% of our capacity. To do so with as much safety and care possible, we had implemented a registration model for lap swim, group exercise classes and fitness center use.
Thank you to all who have visited and have been so rigorous in your adherence to our new health and safety procedures. Because of this, we are pleased to announce that we have moved into Phase 3 of our reopening, which means memberships are re-activated!
WHAT THIS MEANS FOR CURRENT MEMBERS:
- Memberships have been reactivated on September 14th.
- We are not drafting dues until October 20th!
- No more drop-in fees!
- Reservations are still required for all activities as we continue to operate at 25% capacity. You can access the reservation page by clicking here. If you are having trouble with your login, please call us and we will be happy to help.
- If you have a medical reason or extenuating circumstances and wish to pause your membership please click here to submit your request.
- If you are an ANNUAL member, we will extend your membership for the time that we were closed at no cost. We appreciate those members who have elected to donate these dues in lieu of an extension and are grateful should you wish to do the same. Please click here to submit you preference, no response will result in no extension.
WHAT THIS MEANS FOR NON-MEMBERS:
- It's time to join us at the Ridgewood Y! Easy as clicking this link!
- Joiners Fee of $99 is being WAIVED until 10/31/2020
- When you join the Ridgewood Y, you are joining more then a gym you are joining a community non-profit that stands for a cause.
Click here to learn more about the vision and mission of the Y
WHAT IS STILL CURRENTLY CLOSED/UNAVAILABLE by governor's orders:
- Showers, saunas and hot tub
- Locker rooms
- Water fountains will be for bottle fill only
- Towel Service
- Stay & Play
- Guests/National Memberships
- Open Gym
WE APPRECIATE YOUR ADHERENCE TO THESE HEALTH & SAFETY PRECAUTIONS:
- You must make a reservation before using the Y
- All participants will be required to sign our Facility Use Waiver before your first visit. This only needs to be done once
- Staff and members will have their temperatures checked before entering the facility. If your temperature is 100.4 or higher you will not be permitted to enter the Y
- Members must wear masks at all times except when in the pool
- The Y is currently open to ages 12+
- All locker rooms remain closed and restrooms are NOT to be used for changing
- Come ready to swim. Wear your swim suit under your clothes
- Come ready to use the fitness center
- Bring any equipment that you will need for your session including a filled water bottle and a towel
- Before and after use members must clean equipment with provided cleaning supplies
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO HELP KEEP YOU SAFE
- Increased number of sanitation stations throughout the building
- Requiring both check-in and check-out to ensure accurate tracking
- Limited capacity by reservation only
- Regularly scheduled cleaning and sanitation throughout facility
We are so incredibly grateful to the people who have stood by us throughout these challenging times. You were here for your YMCA when it needed your support, and we remain here for you. We’ve missed you and are eager to welcome you back.
President & CEO