OUR COMMITMENT TO CLEANLINESS
GET HEALTHY, STAY HEALTHY AT THE YMCA
There is nothing more important to us than the safety of you, your family, our members, our staff and our volunteers.
Guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), local health agencies, and public officials has been critical as we’ve updated our policies and planned for your return to the Ridgewood YMCA facility.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR ADHERENCE TO THESE HEALTH & SAFETY PRECAUTIONS:
- All participants will be required to sign our Facility Use Waiver before your first visit. This only needs to be done once.
- Bring any equipment that you will need for your session including a filled water bottle and a towel
- Before and after use members must clean equipment with provided cleaning supplies
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO HELP KEEP YOU SAFE
Our staff members adhere to rigorous sanitation practices that follow public health and regulatory guidelines. In addition, our contracted cleaning service providers are accountable for remaining in the know on the latest recommendations from health agencies. We also have sanitation stations and disinfecting wipes for members to wipe down equipment, objects, and surfaces before and after use.
- Increased number of sanitation stations throughout the building
- Requiring check-in to ensure accurate tracking
- Limited capacity of each program by reservation attendance only
- Equipment spaced out for social distancing
- Continuous cleaning and sanitation throughout facility
WHAT THIS MEANS FOR CURRENT MEMBERS:
- Reservations are still required for lap swim and group fitness classes. You can access the reservation page by clicking here. If you are having trouble with your login, please call us and we will be happy to help.
- If you have a medical reason or extenuating circumstances and wish to pause your membership please click here to submit your request.
WHAT THIS MEANS FOR NON-MEMBERS:
- It’s time to join us at the Ridgewood Y! Easy as clicking this link!
- When you join the Ridgewood Y, you are joining more then a gym you are joining a community non-profit that stands for a cause.
Click here to learn more about the vision and mission of the Y
WHAT IS STILL CURRENTLY CLOSED/UNAVAILABLE BY GOVERNOR’S ORDERS:
- Towel Service
- National Membership
We are so incredibly grateful to the people who have stood by us throughout these challenging times. You were here for your YMCA when it needed your support, and we remain here for you.
If you have any questions, please contact our Welcome Center at 201.444.5600.