Online Account Setup
MANAGE YOUR ONLINE ACCOUNT
Please review the instructions below before beginning the process of setting up your online account. For assistance setting up your online account between the hours of 9am to 5pm, please call 201.444.5600 x500.
EXISTING MEMBERS ONLINE ACCOUNT SET-UP
- YMCA members should click here and choose "Find Account" on the "I want to set up online access for my account" box.
- Enter the last name, birthdate (MM/DD/YYYY format), and zip code associated with your Ridgewood YMCA account record and click submit to find your account.
- Verify your account with either the email address, or billing method information, on file with your existing YMCA account.
- NOTE: If you do not have an email on file with your member record, or if your email address is associated with more than one membership record, your online account will not be able to be verified via email and you will need to call us at 201.444.5600 x500 to complete this process.
- If you choose to verify your account using your email address, a password re-set link will be sent to your account email address.
- Follow the link in this email to set your account password and complete the online activation process. Now, you can log-in and begin searching and registering for programs!
If you have any problems, please give us a call at 201.444.5600 and we'll be glad to help!
AFTER YOU'VE ACTIVATED YOUR ACCOUNT ONLINE, YOU MAY THEN REGISTER FOR PROGRAMS.