The Ridgewood YMCA's Bolger Fitness Center is designed to offer you a unique workout experience!
• Cardio & Circuit Training Center
• Strength & Conditioning Facility
• Free Weights
• Flat Screen TV's with Cardio Theater®
• Swimming – two 25-yard pools (Download swim schedule)
• Complimentary New Member fitness Orientation with Personal Trainer
• 75+ Weekly Group Exercise Classes Including Spinning, Zumba, Yoga & Pilates
• Sauna & Steam Rooms
• Towel Service
• Personal Training for Individuals & Partners - 30 Minute and 60 Minute Sessions
• Child watch Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 12 noon
• Massage Therapy
|Monday – Friday||5:00am-10:30pm|
|Sunday||12:00–6:30pm (Sept. – June) 12:00–5:00pm (July; closed Aug.)|
|Adult (16 and over)||66|
|Student/Senior (over 62)||61|
Deduct $100 from the annual fee for each additional family/household member when joining at the same time.
The monthly draft is a convenient ongoing membership payment drafted from your debit or credit card each month. There is a four month minimum period to sign up for the draft.
Youth under thirteen years of age are welcome to Family Swim under their adults BFC membership.
Youth under three years of age are welcome to enroll in YMCA classes under the active BFC adult member at the Triangle Rate. Once your child turns three they will need their own YM membership.
To become a member, please contact the Welcome Center or email Megan Heller firstname.lastname@example.org
Please take this brief survey to help us serve you better!