MOVING FORWARD. TOGETHER.
The Ridgewood YMCA’s strength is the foundation of the communities we serve, and we have been here for nearly 120 years. We are proud of our diverse community, and we are passionate about being a force for good.
Every year, our annual appeal helps to provide essential services and programs for thousands of our friends and neighbors. And in 2021, we created even more programming to help our community thrive through new challenges brought on by the COVID 19 pandemic. There is finally light at the end of the tunnel, and while we won’t stop providing this critical support, NOW is the time for us to Move Forward-stronger, healthier, safer, TOGETHER.
Our programs improve community health and save lives. We develop the next generation of learners and support achievement for all. This work has a cost, and we can’t do it without you. Be a part of positive change and help the Y continue building brighter futures for us all.
WHAT YOUR GIFT CAN DO:
- Your donation of $10,000 gives 11 families the gift of health and wellness for one year
- Gifting $2,700 allows the Ridgewood Y to continue offering free memberships for ten 7th graders, including orientations and activities that promote healthy habits
- Giving $2,000 sends one child to our overnight camp, Camp Bernie, for two weeks
- $1,000 gives two seniors full access to our facility including classes designed to increase mobility, strengthen bones and foster friendships
- $400 sends one child to summer day camp for one week
Every dollar helps, and every dollar you give brings positive change to the lives of children and families