Backyard Pool Program
Ridgewood YMCA Backyard Pool Program
June 24 – August 23 2013
Quality Swim Lessons in the Convenience of Your Pool
Our Instructors Come to You!
This summer, bring swim lessons to your neighborhood with the Ridgewood Y’s Backyard Pool Program.
Our qualified team of swim instructors will come to your private pool to deliver the Y’s nationally recognized swim program to participants of all ages.
Through the Backyard Pool Program, participants are encouraged to enjoy the water, be safe in aquatic environments and have fun, while establishing positive relationships and building confidence through the development of swimming skills. The Y integrates the Y core values – Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility – into an instructional setting.
Our Backyard Pool Program is convenient for everyone!
Lessons can be scheduled for one-on-one swim instruction or for a group of family or neighbors.
- Eight, half-hour swimming lessons conducted in owner's private pool over a two week period or special one week session of four lessons in August.
- Private, semi-private and small group class sizes to maximize learning and help children master swim skills.
- Highly qualified, trained, certified, caring swim instructors with lifeguard certification.
- Home setting that is reassuring for children and convenient for parents.
- Swim instruction backed by more than 100 years of YMCA aquatic experience and taught according to National YMCA guidelines.
- Two make-up classes in case of inclement weather included in each two week session.
NOTE: Weather cancellations are determined by the YMCA.
June 24 - July 5 (No class July 4)
July 8 - July 19
July 22 - August 2
August 5 - August 16
August 19 - August 23 (1 week session of four 1/2 hour lessons)
|Group Size||Two Week Session||One Week|
NOTE: There is a $25 fee for pools located out of our service area
PARTICIPANT GROUP LEVELS
Level 1: 3–5 years (Preschool)
Level 2: 6–12 years (Youth)
Level 3: 13 years & older (Adult)
Hurry! Requests for this program are taken on a first-come, first-serve basis.
For further info or to schedule your lessons, please contact Ray DeWire at 201.444.5600 x392, email firstname.lastname@example.org.